The international conference “Nexus Medicus”
“Modern approaches in rehabilitation methods"
November 9-10, 2018
We are happy to invite you to the All-Russian international conference "Nexus Medicus 2018:" Modern approaches in rehabilitation methods", which will take place in Ulyanovsk (Russia), November 9-10, 2018.
This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for meeting of experts in rehabilitation medicine from Russia, the United States, Germany and Italy to discuss recent innovations and advances in rehabilitation technology and their applicability in clinical practice.
• Treatment and rehabilitation of patients with cardiovascular diseases.
• Post-stroke rehabilitation.
• Acute and chronic pain syndrome: treatment and rehabilitation.
• Epilepsy, modern diagnostic equipment, antiepileptic medication and rehabilitation.
• The nerve damage of diabetes
• Atherosclerosis: risk factors, diagnosis, treatment.
• Diagnosis, prevention and treatment of arterial and venous thrombosis.
• Cognitive disorders in cerebrovascular pathology. Modern approaches to treatment and rehabilitation.
• Rehabilitation of patients with musculoskeletal and peripheral neural disorders.
• The principles of multidisciplinary team work in rehabilitation medicine.
• Clinical pharmacology: questions and answers in the practice of outpatient care.
“Nexus Medicus 2018” provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for the spread and exchange of knowledge, skills and attitudes, between experts, researchers, clinicians and trainees.
It is planned to hold an exhibition, a competition of young scientists, a poster session and workshops using high-tech equipment.
As a result of the conference, conference proceedings will be published.
We look forward to meeting you in Ulyanovsk, 2018.